About Us
Projects
Articles
Book
Workprocess
Contact Us
The Practice | David Best | Zohar Best | Ehud Best
The Practice
The Practice of David Best Architects & Planners was established by Prof' David Best in 1959. At the begining of the Eighties and the Nineties joined the Practice two of his sons - Zohar and Ehud respectively. Over the years, gathering expirience, they became senior partners in the practice. The Practice is involved in a wide array of projects. The architectural development, town planning and building in Israel, since the begining of the state to the present day is well reflected in the practice's activity. From Kibutz Gonen in the north to Eilat in the south, thousands of buildings had been planned and built by the practice. The work in the practice is caracterized by working together with the client at the stage of the design process . Further more the integration of the two generations - the vetran & widely expirieced and the young and eager, are the warranty for the success of the design and its full realisation.